Like many knitters, I find myself with more pattern crushes than time to knit all my pattern crushes.
This is especially true lately when I have found myself so busy with design work that I have hardly any time for selfish knitting and my dream of a closet full of hand knit sweaters seems like it will never come true.
Here are some gorgeous designs that I have been drooling over; not all of them are recent releases, but they are gorgeous and I want to knit them all...
- Elliewood by Laura Aylor - this is my ideal fall-weather-dog-walking sweater. It has fingerless mitts built in, a kangaroo style pouch for holding my cell phone and a warm cozy neck to keep me toasty. I love this design.
- Anja's Hat by Karina Maza-Gildea - I love this style of hat. Sadly, I inherited my Father's large viking head and the mass-produced hats of this style don't fit me very well, but this one will fit me perfectly beacause it will be custom made by me for me :)
- Moscow Mule by Michelle Meyer - Shrugs are not usually my style, but this one with the simple detailing on the edges really appeals to me. I think it would look great with a tank top and jeans.
- Corset Tank Top by Annie Modesitt - sexy much? With a black pencil skirt and high heel ankle boots. Hawt.
- Sleeve Scarf Sweater Wrap by Lake House Knits - versatile, gorgeous and different. I like to knit things that you would not find in a department store, and this meets that criteria.
- Maisie by Hanna Maciejewska - Love the lace detail and love the pouch-pocket in the front. I love those pockets because I always have my cell phone with me and always need somewhere to put it.
- Skimmer Socks by Sheila Toy Stromberg - These are perfect for wearing with flats. Or as a second layer inside your winter boots. These would also be great gifts.
- Off the Shoulder Pullover by Vladmir Teriokhin - This is so versatile - you can dress it up, dress it down - it's beautiful.
- Deep V-Neck Sweater by Purl Soho - I would wear it backwards with the deep v in the back.
- Wink by Hanna Maciejewska - this will be next on my needles when I finally finish the Cecily Twinset that I am knitting now.
Do you have any pattern crushes?
Enable me Share them with me.