It has been a while since I have done a pattern crush post. I have added a few patterns to my queue on Ravelry, here is what I am crushing on lately:
- Soap Socks - I think these are adorable and would be great to keep on hand as hostess gifts, teacher gifts and I might knit up a few for Christmas gifts (knitters have to start thinking about gift giving waaaay before non-knitters!).
- Cropped Thumb Hole Sweater - I love this. I love the colour the designer used in the sample. I love the thumb holes. I love that it would not take as long to knit as a full sweater.
- Surface Tablet Cozy - This would be a totally utilitarian knit. I need a cozy for my Microsoft Surface and my daughter needs a cozy for her full size laptop. I need to find time to whip up a couple of these this year. Also I love the pen slot in this design.
- Kore Cardi - One day I will have the closet full of hand knit sweaters that I always dream about and this sweater will be in that closet.
- Cabled Cat Ears Hat - How cute is this? Must. Have. One.
What pattern crushes do you have lateley? I would love some